Who we are?
Spirit of Adventure was established to create and run the very best purple outdoor development programmes for the UAE. We provide experiential Outdoor Education to the Public, Government Agencies, The Corporate Sector, Blue Collar Workers, and Educational Establishments
. We offer safe and exciting avenue for experiential learning and personal development.
What we offer?
The company is committed to providing expert innovative learning outside the classroom that combines Adventure and Education in a Positive and Creative Environment for Everyone to Fully Maximize their True Potential
. We offer an extensive array of adventurous, inspired outdoor opportunities for groups & individuals alike and enjoyable experiences which have lasting value.
What we do
Our aim is to develop Participants using challenging outdoor pursuits to simulate Stress and Pressure and improve their ability to cope with difficult situations as individuals and as part of a Team and to accept and seek out challenges.
Spirit of Adventure’s programmes will equip participants with life skills which are essential to successfully navigate their way through an increasingly competitive world. Participants learn about themselves and stretch their boundaries.
- Risk Management
- Leadership, Teamwork, Communication, Delegation, Negotiation, Planning and Organizational Skills
- Confidence, Humility, Self-sufficiency and Reliance
- Health and Well Being
- Exploring own limits
- Motivation for further learning
- Decision Making
- Adventure programmes are designed to enhance and compliment the learning, understanding and practice required for students to be successful in their existing learning system
- The activities are chosen to present challenges and a fun interaction with the natural world and can be linked to curriculum subjects
- Educational curriculum linked learning documents
- Environmental awareness and appreciation of environmental issues
- Skills to minimize environmental impact
A wide range of Education Tours can be arranged throughout the UAE and beyond:
- Environmental Studies
- Methods of Enquiry
- History & Culture
- Adventure Education
- UAE Museums, Educational, Cultural & Religious attractions
MEETING THE NEED
The GCC region has the required training and educational establishments needed to provide for the main learning systems, however the region has missed out on establishing the support training establishments such as Outdoor Centers, Adventure Camps and other similar facilities that have grown with Uniformed Service, Schools and Universities around the World.
Therefore there is a significant requirement for the establishment of facilities and programmes to service the GCC Customer profiles that would normally use such Adventure Learning Systems to complement and enhance their existing Education and Training Programmes.
The Spirit of Adventure will provide the services and facilities to provide for this vital compliment to formal Education.